Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A Harry Potter Survey

I stole this survey from Hazel without asking for her permission! :O Sorry Hazel, I hope it's alright!
 
Q1 Your favourite of the seven books
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Q2 Your favourite of the eight movies
Um...Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part I

Q3 Which (if any) of the films have made you angry becaues they ignored important parts of the book?
Ugh, the last one. Hate me all you want, but I pretty much hated the last film because it ignored every major part that I loved about the book. Fred's death? Barely shown. Reunion with Percy? Nope. Dumbledore's past? Do you see a trend?!

Q4 Your least favourite female character and why
Dolores Umbridge. God she made me mad.

Q5 Your favourite male character and why
Fred Weasley lol. I know it's really weird to have a supporting character as a favorite, but I loved that guy way too much. Ron Weasley is second, though.
 
Q6 Which house would you want to be in and what house do you think you'd get?
I'd love Ravenclaw, but according to that stupid Pottermore sorting quiz, I got Hufflepuff. *pouts*

Q7 Your favourite female character and why
Hermione, of course! But Luna comes in close second.

Q8 What do you think would be your favourite subject at Hogwarts?
Defense against the Dark Arts, no doubt.

Q9 Your least favourite male character and why
Cornelius Fudge. The nerve of him!

Q10 Pink one - Hallows or Horcruxes
Hallows

Q11 The character you relate to the most
Honestly, Ron. Haha.

Q12 Your favourite pairing
Hermione and Ron!

Q13 Your least favourite of the eight movies
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II.

Q14 Pick one - Team Harry or Team Voldemort
Harry

Q15 Who would be your best friends at Hogwarts?
Fred and George Weasley, followed by Luna and the trio! (I've planned this all out of course.)

Q16 Your favourite professor
Professor McGonagall

Q17 Your least favourite of the seven books
Are you serious? Of course I love them all!

Q18 Do you prefer the books or the films?
The books.

Q19 If you could meet one member of the cast, who would it be?
Emma Watson. I really love her.

Q20 If you could bring one of the characters back to life, who would you choose?
Fred. You cannot kill off one twin! (Is that selfish of me to choose him over Sirius or Dumbledore?)

Q21 Pick one - Harry Potter or Twilight
Harry Potter

Q22 Any parts of the books/films that made you cry?
Books: Fred's death and the ending of the final book.
Films: Snape's death and memories.

Q23 Any particular scene you wish was in one of the films but wasn't?
Fred's actual death scene.

Q24 Are you happy with the epilogue?
Meh.

Q25 If you were able to use one spell without a wand, what would it be?
Expecto Patronum

Q26 Would you rather own the Invisibility Clock, the Resurrection Stone or the Elder Wand?
Invisibility

Q27 Do you listen to Wizard Rock?
Occasionally.
 
Q28 Did you enjoy, "A Very Potter Musical"?
Never seen it. I really should get around to watching it.

Q29 What animal would your Patronus be?
I always imagined a parrot. How lame is that?

Q30 Describe what Harry Potter means to you
Words aren't enough, honestly. It's something very dear to me. It's that one fandom that I can't think about much, because if I do I get all obsessed and it makes me sad that it's over, so I try not to read the books or watch the movies much right now. I know it's weird, but it's just so all-consuming when I get into it that I can't stand it because it makes me sad that I'm not a part of Hogwarts or the Wizarding World. It's weird and hard to explain.

PS: This is so weird I don't think I've ever posted twice in the same day. :D

5 comments:

  1. I have the same fear of Hufflepuff. I'm almost glad that I haven't got into Pottermore yet so I can keep imagining Gryffindor and Ravenclaw. If I got Slytherin I will cry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't got into Pottermore yet either :(

      Delete
  2. How dare you steal that car! Ahem... I mean survey!

    Haha only joking, loved hearing your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...love the answers. I agree with you on most of the stuff that you've said. It's nice to read your blog after such along time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Q30 I understand!!! I completely understand!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like cake to me. I can never get enough.