Sunday, May 8, 2011

WARNING-excessive caps!

Waaahh I thought I'd be able to keep up a consistent blog-posting habit, but obviously I failed; its been like two weeks since my last post. So I'll just give a lovely update:

Last weekend (not this weekend that is just ending-the previous one) I was on a school band trip to Annapolis/Baltimore, MD for a competition and some fun. It was only for 3 days, but it was so incredibly busy-I literally had only like one hour of free time the entire time. We had to leave at 4 am. 4 AM?! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?! (sorry, all caps-don't condemn me) Anyways, it was fun, and the first night we had a dinner and dancing cruise from Baltimore Harbor.

 (Baltimore Harbor, taken with my phone camera-ugh. See that finger at the bottom right corner? This is what happens when you forget a real camera at home)
We were on the boat with another group from NYC I think. Well, the food was alright, nothing better. The interesting part was when the DJ decided it was time to dance. I felt like I was in a night club. You see, I'm not much of a dancer-my idea of dancing is doing a little jig to old Irish music. Plus, it was a bit too wild-no thanks, I really don't want to see you guys grinding (I very nearly shouted "GET A ROOM!"-I'm a prude, I know :P). Eventually I was forced, and I actually had a decent time. My dancing still sucked, but I had fun, which makes me worry that I might become a partier in college, though its probably unlikely-I'm quite boring really.

Then we went to Six Flags (amusement park) the next day, which was alright, except for the fact that I'm terribly afraid of Roller Coasters. I can feel my heart stop on them, and I don't like it (I'm always afraid I'll die). I went on this ride that goes up and down in a circle high in the air (which was labeled "moderate"-pshh, lies!) and sitting near me was a little child, probably around 4, with her mother. Well, on the ride they were pretty quiet the whole time (you know, enjoying the "moderate" ride) and I was screaming "OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD" repeatedly for the whole ride, holding on to my friend for dear life. The mom and child were laughing at me the whole time, but I hadn't noticed I was screaming so loud. After the ride, the mom literally thanked me for keeping her child entertained. Glad to be of service.

Anyways, following that fun weekend, this weekend I took the SAT. I don't know how I'm alive right now. It's terrible! For those who don't know, it's the 4 hour test created from the makers of "Hell." It basically helps determine what colleges will accept you. With my expected scores, I'll probably end up at beauty school (no offense to anyone actually in beauty school). I don't want to talk much about it though, it stresses me out.

Well after that extremely long update, I'm back to trying to blog every day. It won't work probably, but with the amount of homework I've been getting lately, I'm bound to procrastinate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are like cake to me. I can never get enough.