Friday, May 27, 2011

I got an award!

I decided that for today, I'd put off the 30 Days of Truth till later today or tomorrow, because this is quite important.
I've won my first blogging award! I'm quite excited, since it shows that someone likes my blog enough to consider me for something like this!
The Good Bloggers Pay it Forward Award!

So this award was given to me by the lovely Frisky Virgin. Her blog is funny, sweet and a fun time to read, so I highly recommend you check it out! Thanks again! :D
Anyway, so the rules of this award are as follows:
  1. Name the blogger who gave me this award (Done!)
  2. Post a link to their blog (Done!)
  3. Pay it forward to five more bloggers-Hmm.. I don't really have too many blog followers since I'm pretty new to this, but here are some of my favorite blogs:
Victoria at Victoria's World
Rebecca at The Life of an Ordinary Girl
V at The "Half-Baked" Music Snob
Meleonie at Ramblings of a Teenage Daydreamer
Jen at The Girl in the Purple Pants: Middle School

So there you have it! Oh, and if I did something here incorrectly, let me know! I'm new to this award thing :P Look for the new 30 Days of Truth post too, I think it's the most enjoyable one I've done so far!

3 comments:

Your comments are like cake to me. I can never get enough.