Tuesday, May 24, 2011

30 Days of Truth- Day One

Day One- Something you hate about yourself

Yep, that's it. My nose.
Well, aren't we being a bit pessimistic! I think if there's one thing I hate (well, dislike), it's my nose.
It annoys the hell out of me. It's long and skinny and sticks out. I'm not even joking, either. It's like a ski jump, meaning it curves up obnoxiously, and the edge is long and pointy. It's just really long and sharp, so it's too distinct! I feel like it's the only thing I can see when I look at my face in the mirror.
Oh, and side shots? I hate them. I can't stand looking at myself from the side, whether its in a mirror or a picture because my nose is all. I. see.
I honestly think my face would look so much better if it wasn't for my pointy nose.
In all honesty though, I would never get plastic surgery or repair or anything. I'm afraid it'd purposely look even worse as revenge for me trying to change it. Maybe someday it'll shrink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are like cake to me. I can never get enough.