Friday, December 7, 2012

Sometimes I just can't restrain myself

Tonight I saw the Dark Knight Rises at the movies. The movie was fantastic, though I have weird opinions about it that still need to develop. But no one cares about that. Today we're going to pretend that I'm extremely shallow and superficial by talking about the beauty that is Tom Hardy.


Tom Hardy is irresistible. First, he has an amazing British accent. Second, he is an incredible actor. Third, look at his face. Just look at it.

In all seriousness, I loved him as Bane in the Dark Knight Rises. He completely won me over. He did a great job, which is why I decided tonight that I was in love with him. (What really got me was a certain scene when a single tear rolls down his cheek. Beautiful.). It was a difficult choice too, because Joseph Gordon-Levitt was at the top of my list for quite a while and he was in the movie as well, but honestly, Tom Hardy stole the show. I've never walked out of a movie so obsessed with a villain then I did tonight, because I knew that underneath that mask, there was Tom Hardy.

He's been in 3 movies this past year. Three movies in just one year.


Did I mention his face?

I swear, I swear I am not this insane on a daily basis. But you know, when you find an actor worth obsessing over, it feels good. You feel like you can finally relate to all the 100,000 other girls who gush over their favorite actors.

I'm going to make a post about all of my favorite actors one of these days, because all of a sudden I have a lot. This list has been in the works for a couple of weeks now (in my head, anyway), so this girly obsessiveness shall resume soon.

1 comment:

Your comments are like cake to me. I can never get enough.