Monday, December 3, 2012

So this is Christmas...


It's December! I'm surprised by the amount of Christmas spirit I have this year. Yesterday I even made a Christmas playlist in my favorite new flannel pajamas.

My goal this December is to visit New York City before Christmas. My friend is there, so it'll give me an excuse to spend a weekend there. I really want to see New York decorated for Christmas. But for now, I leave you with these two pictures of my own home during Christmas.

(By the way, I finally got my camera. Pictures galore!)



1 comment:

  1. Did you take that first picture? It's super pretty. I wish my campus was more Christmasy. But with finals and stuff, there's just not time for Christmas spirit. Which is perhaps the saddest thing in the world.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like cake to me. I can never get enough.