Thursday, November 17, 2011

An update...

Things to say:

-my birthday is tomorrow, but I pretty much won't get anything because 1.) I'm saving up most of the money for my trip to Europe this February 2.) I didn't tell anyone what I want because I don't want anything.
-I think I'm in love with Ted from How I Met Your Mother. I don't know what to do about it. He's a hopeless romantic and it's adorable.
-I can't stand people who don't have a sense of humor. I can't even believe they exist. They're a minority, but God, they're boring.
-I make the best Hamburger Helper. If you don't know what that is, basically it's pasta and sauce in a box, and you add beef.
-I skipped school today for no reason. It was lovely.
-I hate girls who say they adore Marilyn Monroe. Seriously, have you even seen one of her movies? Watch one movie at least (like Gentlemen Prefer Blondes) and then tell me you like her.
-I really want to see Hugo and J. Edgar
-I might be going insane from the severe stress I'm having in school.
-I asked for a Kindle for my birthday. I really hope I get it.

I love Ted and Barney :)

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday darl! :D
    I completely agree with you about the Marilyn Monroe thing, the same thing goes for Audrey Hepburn people claim to really love her and yet they haven't seen a single film she's in. Sheesh, people are annoying -_- xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like cake to me. I can never get enough.