Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Things I'm loving right now...

-the fact that today it was 96 degrees F, the hottest day we've had in over a year (though I'm also annoyed by it)
-my friends-they're really helping me out right now, because I'm really struggling with the stress of finals in school
-my family-I honestly don't know why they haven't kicked me out of the house yet, I've been (for lack of a better word) a complete bitch to them this whole week with all the stress I'm going through
-the lead singer of this band (the guy in the center). Complete sexiness. Oh, and the band too. They're awesome, and their new album cover has a freaking parrot on it. Coolness.
-Toucans. Seriously, aren't they the most adorable things you have ever seen? I'm obsessed with them. I want a pet toucan so I can name him Zanzibar. Yes, Zanzibar.
-my iPod. I just downloaded like three or four new albums on it, so even studying is more fun because I have something new and fresh to listen to.
I LOVE YOU ZAZU
-the fact that after about 6 months of forgetting to return the DVDs I rented online from Netflix, I finally actually returned them. I should be getting Inception tomorrow.
-Zazu from the Lion King. Perhaps it's a coincidence that he's a toucan?
-all the new movies that are coming out this summer, beyond the obvious Harry Potter. I'm talking about the chick flicks-like Crazy Stupid Love. That might just be because my favorite song is in the preview though :P
-I GOT 100 ON MY NUCLEAR CHEMISTRY TEST :D
-my parents are starting to look for a car for me, particularly the car I most want-a Toyota Prius. It's really too nice of them to get a car for me. I feel guilty because I'm just being a bum and not getting a job to help that out.
these puppies
-the fact that school is almost over
-the idea that I'll actually have free time soon
-how long and random this post is
-I'm happy


3 comments:

  1. Eee good luck for finals - since I'm from England I'm guessing finals are the equivalent of our GCSEs (which we sit at 16)? Studying whilst listening to music makes it marginally less painful. Although sometimes I end up writing the song lyrics instead of what I'm meant to be writing!

    I agree that Zazu is indeed awesome. The fact that he is voiced by Mr Bean only makes him cooler, imo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HE'S VOICED BY MR BEAN?! That makes him about 1000 times cooler now! :D
    ...I love Mr. Bean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THOSE PUPPIES.

    I know, right?! All the awesome movies are coming out this summer! I can't wait!!

    CONGRATULATIONS ON THE PERFECT SCORE!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like cake to me. I can never get enough.