Thursday, June 30, 2011

Give me some REAL food!

I used to be one of those kids that loved fast food. Like, anytime my mom would take me and my sister to McDonalds or Burger King would be a cause for celebration, and I loved their food more than anything. I used to wish that I could only eat french fries and cheeseburgers (haha, you know, the stereotypical American).

Gross!
Now though, I can barely eat any of it. I mean, I eat it if I'm starving and haven't been home all day, but do I think it's delicious? Ugh, no, it's disgusting. I felt like every time I eat it, I gain 10 pounds of fat. Seriously, that poor quality hamburger meat, and salty greasy french fries? No thank you! A homecooked meal is so much better. I mean, how can something not taste better when your mom put in time and effort into making something you love. So much more delicious, not to mention more healthy.

So much better!






3 comments:

  1. Oh I know I should agree with you but those fries look yummy! I'm not a fan of McDonalds or Burger King - KFC is my weakness lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love McDonalds & KFC especially McDonalds fries. I love home cooked food too though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It depends on the meal, for me. I LOVE getting my sausage biscuits in the morning, for example. But I'm not a big fan of McDonalds or Burger King, unless it's for McNuggets (They're just so good...) or Hershey's pie from Burger King. But I do love fast food and restaurants.

    However, I envy you. If I didn't crave food from restaurants, I'd probably lose a lot of weight, and be a lot healthier. So, be proud of your changed taste buds!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like cake to me. I can never get enough.