Tuesday, April 30, 2013

6 AM babble

Hi. It's 6 AM. I have not slept. This is the second essay I've written in the past two days. This art history one is really kicking my ass. It's supposed to be 6-8 pages. I've been up all night and so far I've only written four three and a half pages. That's it. Ugh, I am so bad at art history papers. I honestly don't know what I was thinking when I signed up for this class. I adore the subject, but I just can't stand it in an academic setting.

Today marks the last day of April. So I kind of sucked at BEDA this year, but sorry. Like I've said before, it's not that I'm too busy, it's more that I just don't know what to say. Blogging used to be really easy for me; I'd come up with topics all of the time. The past year or so, however, I've just been completely out of ideas. When I do finally come up with something, it's usually in some strange setting and by the time I get the chance to write a post, I've either forgotten it forever or it seems dumb. I want to make quality posts, but I can't. Blogging god, why have you foresaken me?

This is the second all-night I've ever pulled. I really despise all-nighters. Last time I did it, I was super cranky the next day. I treated people meanly and didn't even realize it. I'm not joking; I seriously had no idea that I was acting mean until everyone told me. Then I felt awful. I'll try to control myself today.

I was also amazed at how forgetful I was. I was taking notes, and then halfway through writing something I would completely forget what I was writing.

Still have to finish this paper. Woe is me. Maybe I'll take a two hour nap, then wake up and finish it.

Last week of classes. God help me.

Here's a picture idk.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are like cake to me. I can never get enough.