Sunday, August 7, 2011

Ode to the Troll Face

How many of you are familiar with this work of art?

Yeah, me too.

You see, "Troll Face" has been dominating tumblr for months. I adore him. Just seeing his face makes me laugh, and when you put him in a comic like this, it makes all your sadness go away.


And then tonight, my best friend Joey showed me this. It seriously made my night.


Please don't tell me that didn't at least make you smile. The face and the singing add up to one hysterical Anna. I know I have a weird sense of humor. Now that you've seen this, you must see this. 


NOW YOU ALL HAVE SOMETHING WONDERFUL TO SING IN THE SHOWER. You're welcome.

Oh, and look for a new post coming up the next few days in which I describe my adventures at the zoo! You won't regret it. I also might post a couple videos up later this week of myself playing piano, so get ready for some awkwardness.

4 comments:

  1. TROLOLOLOL. Hih, I love trollface! YES, my friend and I came across that song one day, it's so addictive! Haha, the trollface just makes me wanna laugh, he's so.. seedy XD <3 Yay can't wait to hear about your time at the zoo! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time seeing trollface, I don't use Tumblr. That's pretty funny. I agree, I can't wait to hear about the zoo, and if you post your piano playing we'll like that too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That troll video is just so bizarre and random lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the second video is...haha...I have no words to describe how funny it is.

    It's just lol man...just LOL! :D

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like cake to me. I can never get enough.