Monday, April 18, 2011

I really should be more consistent...

It's been too long since I've updated. Haha, when I first started this blog, I was so excited, I said to myself "I'm going to update at least 3 times a week!" Hehe so much for that. But now I have a computer in my room (about time, I must add), so its much more likely that I'll update very often, especially when I have homework to do but don't feel like doing it :P
Hurray its Spring Break! Except for the fact that I have more homework over this break than I usually do on a week we do have school. Teachers make me extremely angry-we tolerate you every single week, counting down the days until the next break and what do we get? MORE HOMEWORK! Do they really expect that we live only for homework? If its break, doesn't that kind of signify that we need to take a break? Has that part slipped by teachers?
Well now that I've made everyone's day better with my rant, I'm finished :D

1 comment:

  1. ew, i refuse to do homework until the last day or two of break.
    and yeah, i was the same way -- update multiple times a week! but i've exhausted my supply of stupid stories and have nothing exciting to post :(

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like cake to me. I can never get enough.