Monday, January 24, 2011

The excitement of Midterms!

Ah, how I love virtual sarcasm.
Midterms start tomorrow for me. I'm not too nervous, seeing as I don't get too nervous regarding tests, but I certainly am not too excited. Tomorrow is an easy day for me: English in the morning, French in the afternoon. Two of my best subjects. I'm a pretty good student, but I'm just not a good test-taker, which sucks because people who do well on the classwork but suck at tests have to slave work just to keep up that high grade. Like, I retain information but I can't seem to access it in different scenarios on tests. The plus side is getting some extra sleep on days when I only have afternoon exams, which means I won't have to wake up at 7 AM to get to school.
I actually wouldn't mind going to school too much if it weren't for getting up early; that just tears me apart. I can literally see differences in my mentality and attitude between when I wake up at 6 AM to go to school after going to sleep at 12 AM and when I get a good night's sleep and wake up at 10 AM. I feel like a walking zombie because my schedule consists of school for most of the day, go home and relax for an hour or two, and then homework till the late evening hours. It drives me absolutely insane. I've heard college is much better because the schedule isn't the same every day. I pray junior year ends sooner and that senior year flies by so that it can come fast.

1 comment:

  1. It will go fast... but don't will it to go faster. Just enjoy it. You will miss the food. lol

    I ate peanut butter out of the jar today.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like cake to me. I can never get enough.