Saturday, November 24, 2012

What. Is. This. Post.

Blarghargah! I feel so inspired right now, but I can't do anything about it.

I could paint or draw right now, but my art supplies are all back in my dorm and I'm home for Thanksgiving.

I could write, but everyone in the world knows my love-hate relationship with writing. Right now, writing feels like a girl you can't stand but for some reason you still spend your time with her, because she's actually lots of fun. Bad analogy? You know it.

I want to take pictures right now, but it's night and I'm in my bedroom. What am I going to take pictures of, a lamp? (I've done it before. It's a sad day when all you can think of photographing is your lamp.) Plus, my film camera is back in my dorm room, and the digital SLR I ordered online is still on its way.

Oh, did I tell you I bought a fancy digital camera? I bought it with my birthday money.

Oh, did I forget to tell you it was my birthday? The 18th of November. I was going to write a blog post but I was busy being busy. It was a hectic day. Anyway, I'm 18 now. I turned 18 the 18th. Isn't that cool? It's exciting to finally be a legal adult. I can now vote (not like it matters at this point, because I missed the US election by 2 weeks. It's a touchy subject).

Why don't I ever bring my art supplies home with me?

Guys, I can't wait till my camera comes in. Then I can become one of those blogs that posts pretty pictures along with well-written blog posts. Well, almost. I follow lots of those blogs though, and I really like their style.

I'm listening to Frank Sinatra and he just said "damn". I'm very confused. I don't know why.

My head is just so full right now I can't even control myself. I need to watch Scrubs. It calms me down. Look for a really inspired post full of pseudo-artistic thoughts soon. COMING SOON TO A THEATRE NEAR YOU.

This has been a mess of rambles courtesy of Yana. I hope you enjoyed it. Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are like cake to me. I can never get enough.